The Living Light Art
By The Living Light Art Studio
The ceramic instrument created by Kurokawa Toru was showcased in a unique music performance called "Consciousness".
This performance was a cross-border collaboration between musicians and physicist Koji Hashimoto. The instrument was featured in Movement II. QUANTUM, a part of Yannick Paget's innovative musical and multimedia project. This movement takes the audience on an exploratory journey into the microscopic world of matter and its oscillations, using quantum physics and string theory to create a new musical language.
黑川徹創作的陶瓷樂器在名為《Consciousness》-弦理論交響曲-第2楽章-量子的音樂表演中展示出。這場演出是與物理學家橋本幸士之間的跨界合作，以及Yannick Paget 創新音樂和多媒體計畫的一部分。 這樂章帶領觀眾踏上物質微觀世界及聲音振蕩的探索之旅，利用量子物理學和弦理論創造一種新的音樂語言。
- Area: Japan
- Artist: Kurokawa Toru
- Material: Stoneware, Oxide Metal
- Size: 14.5 x 12 x 8.9 cm
- Weight: 278 g
- Colour: Metallic
- For non-food use only
To ensure a safe and comfortable usage of this product, please adhere to the following instructions:
- Steer clear of extremely hot or cold environments to extend the pottery's useful life.
- Please let it dry in a well-ventilated area after cleaning.
- Never use it in a microwave or dishwasher.
- Never use over an open flame or in an oven.
- Use a mild scouring pad that isn't abrasive to clean the product.
- Use caution when handling any broken or chipped objects for your own safety.
- Since these are handmade items, everyone will have a somewhat different appearance.
For more inquiries, please email email@example.com
Only 1 piece in stock!